These handmade stud earrings in brown with black stripes and dots (first 3 photos) are made of vintage fabric, which was found in the closet of my mother. The fabric is a bit transparent, so they have a nice shine in the direct light.
They are 5/8 inch (approximately 1,6 cm) big and very light. The earrings posts are made of surgical stainless steel.
They are the result of my mission: saving fabric scraps from a bitter end and give them a new (and fashionable) life.
These button earrings are the perfect gift for your mother, sister, daughter or girlfriend.
Available also in red.
MADE TO ORDER - Please note that since these are handmade the fabric placement can differ from the one in the photo.
Choose you packaging - save with recycled one or make an impression with hand cut earrings card. Pick one of 6 options:
- thank you
- stay awesome
- stay fabulous
- i'm lucky to have you
- you're one of a kind (just like these)
or let me know if you would like a custom one.
GET 15% OFF your first order - join KooKooCraft VIP club here: http://bit.ly/VIPlistKooKooCraft
get FREE SHIPPING for orders (only earrings, rings & hair ties) worth €30 or more (before shipping) - use coupon code FREESHIPPING30
See more handmade post earrings here: https://kookoocraft.patternbyetsy.com/
Photos by Kaptured studios and KooKooCraft
Please make your payment in 24 hours after placing your order. You can do it by bank transfer (in EUR), credit cards or Paypal.
All major credit cards will be processed through Etsy or PayPal, a secure way of processing transactions online. Don't worry if you don't have a PayPal account - you don’t need it. When you are about to pay in the PayPal secure page just pick the option to pay with your credit or bank card.
All items are shipped with priority airmail in the next two days after Etsy processes your order (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays).
COMBINED SHIPPING: When buying multiple items, shipping is discounted and combined - you pay only the shipping costs for one product (the heavier one), any additional items you purchase are of no additional shipping fee.
- to Slovenia: 0,60 €
- worldwide: 3 €
If you have any other wishes regarding the shipping, please contact me before purchase.
Shippings to Europe normally arrive in less then a week, while shippings to USA and Australia mostly take about 14 days to arrive (but can take longer in case of custom inspection, holiday season etc).
I will send your package to Etsy address, so please make sure that it is correct. in case of mistake please send me a convo immediately after placing your order.
Please note that I am not responsable for any customs charges and/or local taxes, if and when applicable.
I try to package all orders in the spirit of upcycling whenever possible.
If you are BUYING MULTIPLE ITEMS and would like to have them packaged separately (for example if you are buying presents for more people), please let me know.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
If you are not happy with your purchase, please let me know. I'm sure we can figure something out.
Buyer has the right to return unused products (unless they are custom-made) within 14 days after receipt of the goods. He/she also bears the shipping cost related to returning goods.
Larger quantities can be bought at wholesale price. For more information please send me a message.
To fulfil your order, you provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at kookoocraft at gmail.com.
Povodnova 10, Ptuj, Slovenia
Mar 14, 2013
May 27, 2012
thank you so much, perfect!
Mar 5, 2012
Cute to go earrings!